At Atrium Homes, we supply, manage and maintain more than 1,250 rented properties across Ayrshire.
Report a repair
To request a general repair please call us on 01563 528816 or complete our online reporting form.
In the event of an out of hours emergency, tenants can contact:
- General repairs: Call 01563 528816 (You will be redirected to the out of office call centre)
- Gas heating: Call GasSure on 01294 468 113
- Gas leaks: Call Scotland Gas Networks on 0800 111 999
Mar 1: Get registered with the Tenant Portal
Feb 18: More tenants go online
Jan 20: You will be aware from Scottish Government announcements that from Tuesday 5 January, mainland Scotland moved from Level 4 to a temporary lockdown, with the requirement to stay at home except for essential purposes. Our office is therefore closed and staff are working from home.
Jan 11: The Board of Atrium Homes is seeking the views of all its tenants on options for the rent review which would to take effect from 1 April 2021 and apply to all Atrium properties.
At Atrium, we are committed to involving and empowering our tenants in how we run our service.
We listen to the feedback we receive and use it to help shape our services.
We are committed to working with customers and other stakeholders to improve our homes, services and the local community.
Have a question about us? Ask anything you want to know. Contact us using the following details.
- Address: Atrium House, 14 Central Avenue, Shortlees, Kilmarnock KA1 4PS.
- Phone: 01563 528816
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that our normal office opening hours are:
- Monday-Thursday: 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Friday: 9.00am to 4.00pm