Moving on

The time may come when your current home no longer suits your or your family’s needs. You may be thinking about a move to another home. There are a number of ways you can do this, including:

A transfer

If you are already one of our tenants and you wish to move to another property in East Ayrshire, you should complete a SEARCH application form. You can apply on line using the following link

This single form allows you to register with any or all of the 5 partner landlords who operate in SEARCH, the common housing register for East Ayrshire. Your application will be placed on the Transfer Group and assessed in line with the Common Allocations Policy.

A mutual exchange

You can exchange your home with another tenant of ours, a council tenant or other housing association tenant providing both landlords give their consent. When you have found someone to exchange with, you must apply to the relevant landlords and await their consent before exchanging homes.